DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Page
Copyright Policy and DMCA
At avidols.com.es, we respect copyright laws and comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. We believe in safeguarding intellectual property rights and are committed to promptly responding to any valid copyright infringement notices submitted in accordance with the DMCA process.
Procedure for Filing a Copyright Infringement Notification:
If you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of the copyright owner and believe that content on avidols.com.es infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification under the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address where the copyright owner can be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement notifications should be sent to our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement at:
Email: [email protected]